The Faculty of Education and Psychology, founded in 1977, has an excellent reputation for the knowledge and skills it develops in students, and for research that answers important questions and provokes new ideas. This faculty is a leading one nationwide and its vision is to make a difference to individuals, communities and societies both at national and international levels. The faculty welcomes international students to share values and ideas and those talented students who look for their virtues in their lives. Clinical training skills and facilities are among the unique advantages of the faculty.
Having a wide range of programs with nearly 50 academics with high reputation empowers the Faculty of Education and Psychology to address immediate challenges that human beings are facing, from learning to cognition and from prevention to treatment. We strongly believe that international students will find our university in general, and our faculty specifically, a rich and welcoming atmosphere that is worth to experience.
- Clinical Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- General Psychology
- Knowledge and Information Science - Information Management
- Human Resources Education and Improvement
- Curriculum Development
- History and Philosophy of Education
- Educational Management
- Higher Education Management and Planning
- Counseling - Rehabilitation Counseling
- Counseling - Family Counseling
- Counseling - School Counseling